"FIND OUT HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL MARTIAL ARTS STUDIO, FROM SCRATCH!"
The Small Dojo Big Profits Course teaches you the nuts and bolts of starting and running a successful martial arts studio. Get instant, lifetime access when you purchase now.Yes, Let Me In!
The Course That Shows You How to Start a Highly Profitable Martial Arts School From Scratch... Even If You're Broke With Zero Credit And No Students!
This is the classic course on starting a martial arts school - the martial arts business plan trusted by thousands of martial arts school owners since 2003. Now presented in a new, easy-to-follow format!
Financing and Budgeting
Find out how to finance a martial arts school with zero credit, including how much starting capital you’ll need, and where to get it when the banks say “no.”
Advertising and Marketing
Once you open your doors, you’ll need to fill your floor with students. Discover martial arts school marketing that works in the real world, right now.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
Even good instructors can lose their schools to poor planning. Find out how to avoid costly mistakes that could tank your school before and after you open.
From Zero Students to Full-time School Owner, Step-by-Step
With six hours of video instruction and more than five hours of audio, this course takes you step-by-step through every facet of starting and running a dojo. By the time you finish the course, you'll know exactly what to do to realize your dream of teaching martial arts as a profession.
Start The Course Today!
Purchase the course today and take the first step toward your dream of a satisfying, life-long career as a professional martial arts instructor and school owner. Click the button below for instant access.Get Started Now
Based On The Classic, Popular Text
Taught by the author himself, this course is based on the popular, best-selling book, Small Dojo Big Profits. First published in 2003, this text has guided thousands of martial artists through the challenging process of starting and running a martial art school. A complimentary copy of the manual is included with every purchase.
"I Am Proof What You Do Works!"
"When I opened in 2007 I was competing with 12 other schools. Six years later I'm still in business while my competition has dwindled. I think it says a lot to not only survive, but grow my business. I am continued proof what you do works."
Mark O'Dell, The Training Mat
"Your Book Is Our Bible!"
"We are using your book as our bible! Things are going good, my two sons are now working with me one full-time and one part-time. We actually have a plan and some short and long term goals. Thanks for all your help!"
Bob Herten, Herten Martial Arts
"The Key To My Success!"
"I purchased Small Dojo Big Profits as my first investment when starting out. Several schools opened when we did and we have out lasted all of them. It is the business equivalent of a rear naked choke, and the key to my success."
Lester Hicks, Chosen Martial Arts
Small Dojo Big Profits Is Everything These Satisfied Customers Say It Is And More
When you purchase the course today, you'll receive:
- Step-by-step instructions on martial art school start-up from scratch so you don't risk going broke funding your studio...
- In-depth explanations on how to run your martial art school on a shoe-string budget, yet still have a highly profitable business...
- My top-secret benchmarks and formulas that you won't find anywhere else - use this information to know exactly how to hit your goals, year after year...
- Spreadsheets and calculators that make planning your finances and budgeting super-simple - you'll never be in the dark about what to expect next month or next year again (included on upgraded packages only - see below for details)
- Sample forms and worksheets that will help you streamline your studio operations, so you'll have more time to spend teaching your students (included on upgraded packages only - see below for details)
Plus, You'll Get Detailed Explanations On Every Aspect of Starting and Running Your Own Successful Martial Art School
Including sections on:
- Financing your martial art school, even when you have no credit (I did it and you can too!) -
- Getting a great location without spending a fortune (you'll know how to approach landlords and property managers - never get the short end on a lease again) -
- Planning & budgeting to guarantee your success (shows you how to develop a bullet-proof business plan that acts as an "insurance policy" against the unknown) -
- Pricing your services so you make more money with less students (Less work and more money? Many of our skeptics have been pleasantly surprised after they read this section...)
- Collecting your fees without using strong-arm tactics (a must for student retention) -
- Marketing methods and strategies to fill up your classes (so you'll never have to worry about student recruitment again) -
- Choosing the right mentors and advisors for your personal success (discover how to find successful people to "model" - this section may be the key to leap-frogging over your competitors) -
In Addition, You'll Also Get The Honest Truth On:
- Whether or not you should use a billing company (the answer might surprise you!) -
- The truth about consulting companies (and how to use their services - something you won't hear about anywhere else) -
- Student retention strategies that work for all styles and systems (based on principles, not procedures - this even works for traditional schools as well as mixed martial arts gyms) -
- The whys and hows of hiring and training help (shows you how to avoid the pitfalls and make the most of your resources so you keep more of your profits) -
- Additional income streams for your martial art school (you'll never have to be concerned about a slow holiday or summer season again) -
“I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to start their own school.”
I bought Mr. Massie’s book a few years ago and continue to follow all of his posts regularly. Before reading Small Dojo Big Profits, owning my own dojo seemed very unrealistic. His book however made things very simple to follow. He touches on all aspects of starting up a school from A to Z in layman terms.
It feels like he is actually there with you holding your hand through the process. He doesn’t have you reading about complex business terms and procedures that will just turn you off. He also touches on some of the pitfalls and scams to watch out for. Once I opened my dojo, I can see clearer why he includes it. Everybody and their mother will try to call you to use their products and Billing companies.
I would highly recommend anyone read this who is wanting to start their own school. Also includes many great templates to follow and legal papers you can use. I hope this testimonial helps anyone make a clear and concise decision to purchase this extremely well written and valuable book.
Arthur Mark, Tokyo Karate Club
Still Not Convinced?
If I still haven't convinced you, that means you probably have a few questions that I haven't answered yet. So, I've included a brief FAQ below based on questions I've received in the past. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us by clicking the support link at the bottom of the page. - M.M.